New ESB FP Armor

Thanks guys, I currently have the stomach flu and I feel like butt! I have no updates...except for the fact that my body temperature is 101.8 degrees...It's gone down since half an hour ago but I was throwing up all morning.

oh, bad to hear this ...

Hope you recover well ... take your time ... we can wait and watch the previous pictures over and over again. So there´s no need to hurry ... although I am very curious about new pictures ... LOL

Best wishes,

Manuel

Update...
dont feel like writing too much. im so sick... ehhhh

Im not too satisfied with the right knee at all. I might repaint it. The funny thing is that the light in my room makes the zinc chromate look green but when you look at it under my work light it is how it should look haha.

DSC03637.jpg

DSC03638.jpg

DSC03639.jpg

DSC03640.jpg

DSC03641.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC03637.jpg
    DSC03637.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC03638.jpg
    DSC03638.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC03639.jpg
    DSC03639.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC03640.jpg
    DSC03640.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC03641.jpg
    DSC03641.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 175
Although of the right knee you armor is looking good bro! Repaint the right shoulder and it´s great!

I´m getting crazy with cutting the fp armor. I can´t wait to finish them.
Takes much time for exactly cutting. You know - right?!

But working on FP armor it´s great. With every new finished part you´ll get very good come of. I become a good temper for the whole day... :)

Eric

Fettpride, I am interested in purchasing a full armor set painted and weathered. I am curious as to how much something like this will cost me.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back