New ESB FP Armor

Thanks ^^^^

HUGE UPDATE!!! CAPS LOCK!!!

Alright so I laid down the base coat of US Med green and went on to the weathering. I did very slight weathering, since while looking at screen grabs, I could see weathering done lightly. Not too light and not too dark. In pictures your really cannot see weathering, but in person you will see a slight amount of weathering. I think it looks good.

Earlier today hot off the press
DSC03616.jpg

Then I painted the yellow on the left chest. All that is left to do is minor scratches.
DSC03617.jpg

I applied Scotts decal on the right chest and toned it down with washes of black PS paint.
DSC03622.jpg

And the blaster scuff marks...hurry up and finish your blasters Mason, I need to make it look like the blaster did it... and not me... :D
DSC03623.jpg

Picture with flash of the cod to show the subtle weathering
DSC03619.jpg

I also installed the famous "thong" on the kidney piece. That picture is too x rated for TDH however. I do have a picture with flash of everything though haha.
DSC03618.jpg

Sometime this week I will paint the yellow scratches and zinc up the shoulders and knees. :D

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC03616.jpg
    DSC03616.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC03618.jpg
    DSC03618.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC03619.jpg
    DSC03619.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC03623.jpg
    DSC03623.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC03622.jpg
    DSC03622.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC03617.jpg
    DSC03617.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 93
looking like all your other stuff... great! keep it up. I swear I'm gonna end up getting rid of my scratch made stuff for some of the FP armor. I feel inadequate now hahaha.

hey man, that harness is AWESOME!!! you may want to use that new added feature and move those shoulder strap anchors a little bit and get that thing out from under your armpits!! armor looks great brother!!!

Wow ! :eek: You don't waste any time do ya brother !

Great job man, and pretty record time too !

Sorry to hear about the cod mishap though :( You need/want a replacement?

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!

Yea FP, Im hurrying to finish this cause I want to just get rid of it and buy some SFP armor. I heard its more accurate than yours. :D

Edit- About the cod. Its all good bro, its all patched up and ready to go.But Thanks alot for the generous offer man. You have really been extremely awesome. If I could give you a "Fettpride is Awesome!" award I would hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Alright so last night before I went out to party cause its friday, haha, I painted on the yellow on the other armor pieces. I still need to go back and refine the cod's yellow scratches.
DSC03632.jpg

DSC03633.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

Ill head out on monday to get some more zinc chromate to paint up the knees, and shoulders.

Attachments

• DSC03635.jpg
    DSC03635.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC03634.jpg
    DSC03634.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC03633.jpg
    DSC03633.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC03632.jpg
    DSC03632.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 83
So I am getting ready to start building my first Boba Fett costume and people state FP Armor is a good investment. How do I get my hands on a set I tryed looking up thier website but I get directed to a site under construction. also any advise you might have for a new guy starting his first Fett armor Thanks.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back