KOTE Mandos site now working

OrtharRrith

Active Hunter
UPDATE: www.kotemandos.com is now running proparly

Okay, I log onto my computer a few minutes ago and it goes to my home page - KOTE Mandos. Only for me to be told in big lettering from Google, before it can load the page that KOTE Mandos is listed as a Reported Attack Site! :eek:
KOTE Mandos is not an Attack Site! logging on to KOTE Mandos will not get you a virus or have your computer attacked by any malicious software, spyware or even Al-Quieda terrorists! I've checked the google report on the site and it states that there have been 0 attacks from the site, 0 mailicious software problems and 0 virus's!!!
It is safe to log onto or join KOTE Mandos. The problem stems from a number of malicious software incidents on a number of Servage server websites that DO NOT include KOTE Mandos.
This incident IS being looked into and will be resolved asap with normal service on KOTE Mandos returning shortly, I ask all members or potential members of KOTE Mandos that are also members of TDH to please bare with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw that too. I ignored it and went to KOTE anyway.

If you can't trust a Mando, who can you trust?

I have no problem?

And for any and all Mando's get over and try it out! errr......soon?

Gotta love it when your host gets black-listed. I run into that problem here when I am managing our websites at work. Sometimes an employee here gets an email bot spoof and it puts us on the black-list. So then you gotta go through all kinds of hoops to get it removed.

They have to though if they value their business, so fear not vode. =)

I'm happy to announce KM has now returned to normal service.
It is now safe (it always was!) to log into KOTE Mando's website.
Thanks.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back