Custom 1/6 Scale Figure HELP

Skupilkinson

Active Hunter
Hi guys,

I'm interested lately in doing a few custom 1/6 scale figures.

I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a place to buy parts?? Such as helmets, armor or soft parts for them?? Or do people make their own? I'm looking to do Star Wars characters from SW. Ideally some RCs and custom Mandos.

I bought a 1/6 scale Corusant Guard helmet off Ebay a while back but have had no luck since.

I know there are members here who customise figures so I'm hopeful for assistance. Even if no-one knows where to buy these things, maybe help in making my own??

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh my area of knowledge.
I mainly purchase parts from monkey depot. most sw uniforms are parts of ww2 era gear. i also purchase full figures from kenner or of the like and kitbash them. if you can afford them sideshow makes great sw figures to steal uniforms from. monkey depot has been great to me. fast shipping and easy shopping. if you have any questions on kitbashing pm me i have been doing this for the better part of 15 yrs. good luck and most important have fun!!!:cheers

Thanks buddy. It's good to know when it comes to softparts. ;)

Though, what about armor? Republic Commando, Clone Trooper? I'd also like to do Imperial Guard, and Corusant Guards. Any ideas there??

Hmm, no other 1/6 scale boys or girls out there??

I'm wondering, do any of you happen to know where I may be able to purchase blabk body suits? In 1/6 scale of course. I've checked Ebay UK for 1/6 scale wetsuits and things like that but with little success. :( I'm looking for something that can serve as an undersuit for Troopers, RCs and the like.

I'm hoping to start soon on sculpting my own RC armor in 1/6 scale as it's something I love the idea of and haven't seen done so far.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. I'll be checking out monkey depot now. ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back