MOW ESB Gauntlet Buildup

Looks great, what paint did you use? and also what darts are those?

thanks guys!! hey Soh, i used Rustoleum Spruce Green, Satin...misted with Satin Black paint, Krylon Fusion...as far as the darts are concerned, i bought them off a member in the cargo hold, so i have no clue who's they are, were, or who may have made them...:) i have been plugging for Serenity, so i would go with his...RussRep has nice ones too...(y)

well, finally got some more work done on the right gauntlet...got the black surfaces painted, and some paint chipping done as well...i need to "dirty" it up some, but wanted some feedback on the chipping before i did
that...(y)

100_2446.JPG

100_2447.JPG

100_2448.JPG

You should scrap those and start over. Better yet, let me dispose of them properly for you. Send them to me and I assure you I will handle it.

Nice work FD! I picked up a set of the MOW gauntlets myself and have another member of TDH working on them now. These things are killer, so kudos to you too MOW! (y)

Really nice looking job! How did you attach the hoses on the right gauntlet? Seems like a spot with potential to break easily when wearing the costume out and about.

got some more done on my right gauntlet yesterday!! i had been looking at Serenity's aluminum flamethrowers, and a week ago contacted him about one, and just had to get it...:D these are great upgrades for your flamethrowers, fellas...(y) thanks Serenity for doing them!! :cheers here are some pics of the right gauntlet with the flamethrower attached, and the missle is just placed where it sits to give an idea of what it will look like with all the hardware...:)

100_2476.JPG

100_2477.JPG

100_2478.JPG

Sweeeet! Nice flame thrower. Now paint that sucker, and get it in the mail to me. I have a several employees ready for you...:lol:lol::cheers

sounds tempting...*sigh* Fett first...sorry...:lol:lol: can we do a "trial and error" exchange basis? ;)

thanks brother...:cheers

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back