*Official* Boba Fett and other Star Wars Desktops Images

Quote:

has anyone else BETAed this game?

----------------------------------

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)- maaaaaaaaybeeee........

Last edited by a moderator:
i have! all i can say is its not for everyone. the NDA is expected to be lifted by the end of the week. as soon as it is i will post my full impressions. for the record, i don't believe the game is ready for release yet and it comes out next thursday.

Goat... you and I are on the same page pal. What server are you on? PM me!

i agree, there are some serious bugs yet, but at least it wasnt released in april, that would not have been wise....

Hmmm...anyone willing to do a little trading? I'd love to "beta" it as well ;)

Bobo

i am a Betatester :D
but :facepalm i cant buy yet the cd :(

but maybe the next mont :rolleyes

As for the lack of detail on the wallpaper - I think it does not actually show Fett himself, because the game offers "bounty hunting" as a profession. In order to make it possible to allow more than one Boba Fett at a time, they probably have introduced a whole bunch of mandalorians you can play as a bounty-hunter. The one of the picture could therefore be a custom bounty-hunter, made by one of the gamers, or am I totally wrong with this guess?

Totally wrong ;)
The model was surely created for the game...although I don't believe it's possible to play as a Mandalorian, it is possilble on the otherhand to play as a Bounty Hunter. But that class you'll have to earn, you won't be able to be one right off the bat.

Bobo

To get Mandalorian armor, you must either make it yourself or have someone else make it, but the catch is thatit is the hardest item in the game to make, besides a lightsaber for the Jedi.

Once you purchase the game you have to subscribe to a membership to play online.....that could get costly!!

I'll probably pick the game up tommorrow for garbagecube.
hmm....shall I become a bounty hunter, or a twi'lek dancer?:p
ZamWessel~:zam

Currently its only available on PC. Its $14.99 a month fee to play unless you get a year and then its $12 per month.

Webchief - I was a Beta tester too, with the 501st PA. That game is so buggy it's SCARY. :eek:

I think I'll give it a few months before I buy it! :)

I'll wait for the versionfor the cube, then.
money doesn't grow on trees after all.:p
ZamWessel~:zam

i picked mine up yesterday, but i hadta wait until early this morning to activate my account, too many people on last night doing the same thing made it impossible. anyone else online with it yet? we should get a big TDH hunting party together on a server!

Dammit, I wish I could afford it :(
I'd be on there with you right now if I could!!!
Plus, my new GeForce FX should handle the graphics quite nicely...

Bobo

Hey, I just did these for my own desktop and thought I'd share 'em. I'm on a Mac, so let me know if PCs can't automatically resize these if you plug them in as your desktop image.
Download them here:
Flamethrower . Jet Pack . Blaster

Ooh, now if I could ever really get my jet pack to do that....

desktops.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back