Any PS3 owners?

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
I just got mine, but I don't know what is a good Multiplayer game...
I want to buy MGS4 I know it has an online game, also COD4 looks nice but should I get COD WAW?

or anyone have any other opinions? thx

I havent played COD WOW, but COD4 is one of the best games ever. Im sure the new WOW is great, but COD2 and 3 I didnt care for as much. Different producers/game makers make different versions, so they have a slightly different feel. All I know is COD4 is awesome. Very realistic. Play it on a hi def TV for sure.

COD 4 is the greatest first-person shooter ever.
COD (world at war) is pretty much the same game, only set in WW II. It plays the same, the graphics are the same and there are only a few very small modifications to the way it feels. I gave World at War a fighting chance but I just recently went back to COD 4 because I'm still totally in love with the levels in the on-line play. Simply awesome.

I have all the different consoles and play loads, my tips are these:

COD 4 (one of the best modern conflict-inspired FPS games) has a great single player (although a little short) and a top notch multiplayer.

MGS4 is an awesome game with a great storyline to boot. The online part of it isn't all that it's cut out to be though.

COD: World at war is more or less the same as COD4, but bear in mind that it's not made by Infinity Ward, who made COD4, so it's definately not the same.

Other games you should check out on PS3 are LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Army of Two and Fallout 3:)

Enjoy!

Originally posted byBobaFettSlave_1:
Blasphemy!!! Goldeneye for the N64 Is the greatest first-person shooter Ever
I think I played that game with my friends everyday in the mid 90s. Probably more than any other game EVER! But I dont play games as much as I used to in college. But COD4 is tough to beat, currently still my favorite game and I have had it for a year.

COD 4 is just perfect. If anyone wants to throw a little rounds down range with me hit me up for my screenname.

ive only played COD-WAW and I dont even have a PS3 nor a 360 and im addicted. Usually over at a buddies house 2-3 times a week playing that game.

For online get COD 4 first, you will be compelled to buy COD WOW after playing COD 4. MGS 4 has a great story but I don't like the multiplayer part.

When you get more accustomed to on line games get SOCOM Confrontations, its the most realistic of all those multiplayer games.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back