It's official, I've finally lost my mind!

Originally Posted by superjedi
Ah, yes. . . the famous Mando warrior O'skahr Myr. Truly a legend in the galaxy.

Pure awesome!

What's a Hot Dog "Stump", & why do you have them?

Well, I cut a full hotdog into "discs" for my son to eat, the ends are what I referred to as "stumps" :D

Wow! You even have the dent on there too! It would be funny if you put this on ebay! LOL!

I'm glad you noticed! I was even going to make a toothpick RF and tin foil visor, but my son ate it... which voids the eBay idea!

Pure awesome!

Well, I cut a full hotdog into "discs" for my son to eat, the ends are what I referred to as "stumps" :D

I'm glad you noticed! I was even going to make a toothpick RF and tin foil visor, but my son ate it... which voids the eBay idea!

Darn. I was willing to bid all the way up to $10.00 for it :facepalm

Gentlemen. Its official. Its time to put down the Hotdog and back slowly away from the microwave. There is nothing to see here, move along, move along....

Gentlemen. Its official. Its time to put down the Hotdog and back slowly away from the microwave. There is nothing to see here, move along, move along....
Ya' just gotta love boomer he comes along and just makes everything all warm and fuzzy:p:lol:
But seriously, I'm getting a little hungry right now, I guess I'll 'wave me a dog.:rolleyes

At long last... a follow up!

Meet.... Ova Fett, and his Father he was cloned from, Mango Fett!

Yes... I need help....

ova_fett.jpg

mango_fett.jpg

Oddly, I've been to one before, but not with a knife in my hand! For those who've never been to one... it's a fairly medieval process :eek:

Carrying on tradition is cool and all, but does it have to occur so near the buffet table?!? :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Shinobi, you ever seen that movie "Close Encounters" when Richard Dreyfuss starts sculpting stuff out of mashed potatoes and such just before the aliens land? Maybe we are about to be invaded by a Mandalorian Army! haha!

G-Fett

NOICE~! Mashed Potato Fett! Consider it done! I'm making mashed potatoes as part of my family dinner on sunday.... perhaps a sculpture is in order. :lol:

Close encounters of the Mandalorian kind?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back