CHEWIE

Peter is a great guy and always makes time to chat with anyone involved in costuming especially the 501st. I had a long chat with Peter outside SDCC where I wore my Chewie suit for the first time.

I had a chance to meet him too.. we must have talked for 10 minutes! you should have seen the people in line, they were so mad! :D:D:D trust me though... YOU will have to end the conversation because he will talk your ear off! A CLASS ACT INDEED!!!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

great to hear all the positive comments , we had jeremy last year and he put me on his web site .. on his visit to newfoundland, i gave him one of my limited edition prints of the northern lights and he posted it on his web site.... great guy ... now that we have peter coming i cant wait o spend time with him as well..... its awesome that we fans can spend time with this icons that we grew up with..... rod

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back