FP Aluminum (Copper tip) Gauntlet Rocket

So when is the Jango sized missile coming? Actually there probably wouldn't be huge interest in all metal Jango rockets, but a resin one would be fine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So when is the Jango sized missile coming? Actually there probably wouldn't be huge interest in all metal Jango rockets, but a resin one would be fine ;)

;)...soon.

and here are a few shots of the machinest "test cutting" the copper alloy...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

testcut1.jpg

testcut2.jpg

testcut2a.jpg

testcut3.jpg

Those that know me know I work with Spidey in my day job. and in his absence I will be posting the new prototype pictures and keeping this thread updated for the next week.
please PM me if needed.

Matt

Hi Everyone :)

I have an update for those interested. The final pricing has been calculated.

Each missile will be $225 shipped in the lower 48. Hawaii, Canada, and Alaska will be an additional $5.00. Overseas will be an additional $10.00.

Approximately 20 prototypes were started today and they look amazing ! The machinist is waiting for the rest of the aluminum to arrive, but this is going to happen fast.

And just for FYI sake, our very own Spideyfett is machining most of these pieces for you guys (y)

MOre information will be posted this evening or tomorrow.

:cheers

FP

Hi Everyone :)

I have an update for those interested. The final pricing has been calculated.

Each missile will be $225 shipped in the lower 48. Hawaii, Canada, and Alaska will be an additional $5.00. Overseas will be an additional $10.00.

Approximately 20 prototypes were started today and they look amazing ! The machinist is waiting for the rest of the aluminum to arrive, but this is going to happen fast.

And just for FYI sake, our very own Spideyfett is machining most of these pieces for you guys (y)

MOre information will be posted this evening or tomorrow.

:cheers

FP

SpideyFett a machinest? : WOW!! :eek: Now I know we are in good hands..(y) hehe!

Is this for Jango as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back