FP Aluminum (Copper tip) Gauntlet Rocket

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
Updated 02/05th

NOW SOLD OUT!!!!(y)

Please PM me if you are interested in a Second run, as no addtional info will be posted in this thread.

For the Second run we will be taking deposits for groups of ten.

Again PM me for details.

Thanks Spidey.

INTEREST THREAD ONLY

Now that Fettpride is back full time on TDH(y)... We wanted to gauge interest on the possiblity of an Aluminum Rocket with a Copper tip for his upcoming Gauntlet run.

Most fan made Aluminum Rockets made to date have been based on an aluminum body and a Brass head...but none with a copper head, as this, In My Opinion and the opinion of many others I respect on TDH, looks more like the real Fett gauntlet used on screen.

Prior to Fp's recent departure we had talked about doing an up-grade to his gauntlet kits with a high-end Rocket with a Copper tip...so we had a proto type made for the resin version for all FP Gauntlet kits in the mean time.
If you have not signed up for ESB gauntlets please do here: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=29924
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=29876

*not sure many people know this but this rocket is based and measured off a REAL Boba Fett Rocket....YES, that's what I said.:D....don't ask how...cause I'm not telling...I will let Chris explain that.;) Just another exciting feature of this rocket!!(y)

Now as most of you know, Copper is Not cheap these days...and is extremely fragile when machined... so this will Definately add to any costs. So again, this is NOT going to be cheap!! This will also be a One time limited run only...again if we actually do it.

So please let us know if you are interested... if there is enough support this WILL become a run.

Proto type posted below, as well as a painted FP rocket.(pics)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Interest List:

1. Spideyfett
  2. Fettpride
  3. Rebelscum
  4. Darthmiller
  5. Galactic Bounty Hunter
  6. Ripcode
  7. shabad
  8. tk1450
  9. cr4nky
  10. Boba Leo
  11. cojake
  12. mckenic
  13. stormtrooperguy
  14. TR 4059
  15. usmcrice0311
  16. Grifter
  17. SlabFett
  18. Son of the Baptist
  19. Indy_Solo
  20. Fettofficer
  21. Predatormv
  22. Replicant Shadow
  23. yodakiller1138
  24. Jango's kid
  25. deebo27
  26. jackpot76
  27. jedi.paramedic
  28. Crimson Phoenix
  29. 99centTaco
  30. Spankuh
  31. kbrosseau
  32. godaking
  33. Zanenigma

Thanks all.

FP Rocket1.jpg

FPRocket2.jpg

FPRocket3.jpg

FPRocket4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you said accurately sized, "PLUS" a copper tip! :eek: I think I just wet myself, darn it, I hate when that happens!

Please add me to the "Hypothetical" Run list! ;)

THX

:cheers

depends on what "not cheap" means ;)

Yeah :lol: exactly.. .allot has to do with what the price quote we get back from the machinest on material.

and I was already told that there would be a 1 to 4 ratio...meaning for every one good copper tip machined there would be 3 mess ups:facepalm...that's how fragile it is when working with copper....so we'll see.(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back