Lego Fett?

AndrewRP

New Hunter
Just found this over at RebelScum.com. I just had to post it here!

image63.jpg

Attachments

• image63.jpg
    image63.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 110
That's totally weird and awesome at the same time. Love that second photo Wolfie, the lighting makes him look pretty darn cool. But I think somebody should buy this man some armor for Christmas.

Yeah, that is the same guy who did the lego Vader. I don't remember which lego site this was posted months ago (maybe Lugnet), but on there, this guy got responses like; get a life, what a loser...

And yes, there IS life size lego Vader and Boba. They were on Lego Show, here in Finland a year ago. I cannot recall if I took any pictures, unfortunately. If I ever, and I do mean EVER come against those again, so help me anyone, I'll take pictures...

Ohkay; I found some other pics on Gizmondo. There were no responses, though, on that site. Still there are more pics of his suit. Mods, I do feel that this has been covered before, so I am sorry to bring this up again. Still, see here; http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2008/08/g...omehow_manages_to_keep_marriage_intact-2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back