Masterchief Pics

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing though. The tonal value of your suit matches the wall paper in your bathroom. Sort of like camoflage! LOL. You did a wonderful job on your costume. Perhaps we shall se it at Dragon Con!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing though. The tonal value of your suit matches the wall paper in your bathroom. Sort of like camoflage! LOL. You did a wonderful job on your costume. Perhaps we shall se it at Dragon Con!

I don't know about that, I keep fighting with myself about selling it or keeping it, I want to sell it but these days trying to get a decent price for anything is hard

The suit looks great! I think the Halo series is the best thing in sci-fi since Star Wars. If you do decide to let go of it, what kind of price were you thinking? :D

Sorry about being in the head but it had the best lighting in the whole house. Its a casting by Adam Grumbo and the helmet is Sean Bradley. The shoes are supposed to be big like that.

If you got it from Adam then it is the OXMOX master chief statue recasts.

It seems like this is a basis for most people now who then work their way up to blue realm/sean bradley hybrids.

Depending on if you got castings Adam did for you or if they were just rejects he had laying around the quality can be very different. I got some pieces from him awhile back. I had a set of forearms where the left was several layers of Smooth-on liquid plastic and very heavy, while the right was very few layers, very light, but easily bendable/crackable.

That's one of Adam's suits? I may be interested in getting a set in the future, but I don't know how tall of a person it can fit, cause I remember most of it being casted off of a MC statue. Looks good man

Chris, this will not fit you. I had to mod most of the pieces adam made for me to fit me. The shoulders were way too tight (if i flexed even the slightest they would cut into me) and the chest if casted thick does not allow a lot of movement once connected to the back. The forearms i had to shave heavily to get my wrists through, and the thighs were also very tight.

If you pick stuff up be prepared to mod it. just a heads up.

If you don't remember I'm 6'5" and 195lbs

-Quinn

Yeah man, I def had to revamp the whole suit to fit me and strenghten it with fiberglass. The wrists were tight and the shoulders did dig in. Its not the cleanest suit but it does the job. It is kinda sloppy but after my revamp it looks %100 better then when I got it. When the kid I bought it from sent it and it arrived it all got crushed in shipping, so I had to refit the whole suit. I made it ten times stronger though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw your note on facebook, figured I'd post here. I sent those beads a long time ago, and since you didn't recieve them, I'm going to send out some more today. I can't help the fact that the postal service sucks, but I can send you some more.

Sorry about that.

I saw your note on facebook, figured I'd post here. I sent those beads a long time ago, and since you didn't recieve them, I'm going to send out some more today. I can't help the fact that the postal service sucks, but I can send you some more.

Sorry about that.

I find it hard to believe that the post office lost the items you shipped but if you say you sent it then I'll take your word for it.?

I find it hard to believe that the post office lost the items you shipped but if you say you sent it then I'll take your word for it.?

If you didn't recieve it, either I sent it to the wrong address, or the post office lost it, because I did send it.

I'm sending you another trio today.

- Fitz

Chris, this will not fit you. I had to mod most of the pieces adam made for me to fit me. The shoulders were way too tight (if i flexed even the slightest they would cut into me) and the chest if casted thick does not allow a lot of movement once connected to the back. The forearms i had to shave heavily to get my wrists through, and the thighs were also very tight.

If you pick stuff up be prepared to mod it. just a heads up.

If you don't remember I'm 6'5" and 195lbs

-Quinn

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. Hmm..I'd love to have a masterchief suit, but then again, I want alot of other things too! Maybe one of these days.

I have actually been thinking about making a suit myself, but I'd change how people have been doing it...like makeing certain aspects that most make hard solid pieces, into ridged soft/foam parts...for example. the inside of the thigh/upper leg armor can be soft/hard foam attached to the actual hard armor. Basically, all the black areas on the suit (inner biceps for example, and the merging connection into the lower calf armor can be soft piece...I dunno, but the way I would do it would cost alot of $$

lol if you don't remember, I am 6'6" and 287lbs EXACT ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back