My Commander Bacara

whistle8mp

Active Hunter
So I had some free time to get a few pics of my Commander Bacara and this is how it looks. I bought the armor of a member here and got the helmet from Evo 3. I don't have any clone boots yet so my tk treads will have to do. Enjoy

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Attachments

• Picture023.jpg
    Picture023.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture024.jpg
    Picture024.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Picture026.jpg
    Picture026.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture028.jpg
    Picture028.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Picture030.jpg
    Picture030.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture025.jpg
    Picture025.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture032.jpg
    Picture032.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 155
Looks GREAT, man! I also love the clone commanders. Bacara is one of my favorites, even though he had a .02 second part in the film. AWESOME looking suit! :cheers

Very nice suit! I think you are missing the hand protection... unless Bacara never had any there.

Amazing helmet from EVO3... the Bacara helmet is the perfect mix between a clone and vader imo.

Looks good on ya bud! Did you find the leftside small rectangular belt box that needs be glued back onto the belt? The Command Kama looks to be inside out as well, and the knee plates are upside down in the pics. EVO's helmet looks great with the Clonesix rig!

Looks good on ya bud! Did you find the leftside small rectangular belt box that needs be glued back onto the belt? The Command Kama looks to be inside out as well, and the knee plates are upside down in the pics. EVO's helmet looks great with the Clonesix rig!

I'll get it right one of these days bro, was in a rush so I'll mind more attention next time.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back