Just got my drivers license

I am so excited, I just took the test and, although I thought I failed, I passed with 11 mistakes... :)

Now to get added to my parents insurance...

I dont even want a car, Im just excited I got it finally.

Oh an just so you guys know, Im 17, just so this doesnt sound so wierd.

Uh oh.. bulk up on your insurance people! lol....jk Congrats man! Now you will be sent on unwanted errands by your parents. Stay safe!

Congrats man! Coincidentally, it is (nearly) seventeen years since I got my license. And I still do not need a car...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I got mine in 88' at 18 and drove to 2 Depeche Mode concerts the following weekend with 6 people packed into my Scirocco
Yeah buddy!! I too had a Scirocco, man I miss that car. The 80's were a blast, smoking cloves and drinking Bartles & james wine coolers. Ahhhhhhh, those were the days

Great job bro!!! Congrats!

Honestly, stay safe man. I got my license, then I got a Cobra <3 Oh the joys haha.

I love cars... i could talk cars for hours heh :D

El1te

Yeah buddy!! I too had a Scirocco, man I miss that car. The 80's were a blast, smoking cloves and drinking Bartles & james wine coolers. Ahhhhhhh, those were the days

Totally bro! I had a clove last weekend with a bunch of old friends in town for the holidays, I can't beleive we smoked those things back in the day, what a head rush LOL! I had 3 Sciroccos', the last one I owned was a 75' that I drooped a GTI spec engine with Neuspeed cam and exhaust, and slammed on Eibach springs. This was way before that Honda fad took over the pocket rocket scene. I stacked it into a guardrail at 3 in the morning racing a buddy in Hope Ranch:facepalm Aww, to be young again! Now I freak when I people go over 65, and I drive like a total grandma LOL!

Sorry for the fuddy duddy hijack 987654321a! Congrats again bud! And please drive safely!!!!!(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back