Sith Stalker Helmet Question

Aden Kyramud

Active Hunter
Does anybody have any pictures of the Sith Stalker helmet from the force unleashed. I'm trying to make one, and can't find any good pictures, which leaves me trying to get details from the in-game videos...not the best way to go.
thanks. :cheers
A'den

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the Clone Emperor's "Ultimate Evil" thread in this forum. He has a masterpiece in the works. I've tried to make a Sith Stalker helmet but the results were less than spectacular.:( Anyhow these are the only pics I could find.
SithSlasherAvatar.jpg
SithStalkerAvatar2.png

Attachments

• SithSlasherAvatar.jpg
    SithSlasherAvatar.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 183
  • SithStalkerAvatar2.png
    SithStalkerAvatar2.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 188
I hope he doesn't mind if I use his images here. He does do some great work, as well as take great photos.

37d6_1.jpg
37d6_1.jpg
38f3_1.jpg

36_1.jpg
2b_1.jpg
5c_1.jpg

d1_1.jpg
79_1.jpg
1c_1.jpg

Attachments

• 37d6_1.jpg
    37d6_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 37d6_1.jpg
    37d6_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 38f3_1.jpg
    38f3_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 36_1.jpg
    36_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 2b_1.jpg
    2b_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 79_1.jpg
    79_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 163
  • d1_1.jpg
    d1_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 5c_1.jpg
    5c_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 1c_1.jpg
    1c_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 175
That is some quality work, but Bigwater99's Sith Stalker is not accurate to the in game character. I think it is based on the Star Wars Evolutions toy. The Clone Emporer's wip in the "Ultimate Evil" thread is perfect. That being said, Bigwater99's version looks great. My avatar is a pic of his helm that I found on photobucket.

A shame, I just saw two of his sith stalker helms for sale on ebay the other night. one in green and one in a brownish color.

they looked amazing. So does his Revan and Nihilus.

The Revan and Nihilus are really cool!!! The stalker helmet is wrong, though...I'm trying for slightly more game accurate...The Clone Emporer's "Ultimate Evil" is a good starting point, but I still need pics of the back of the helmet...

The Revan and Nihilus are really cool!!! The stalker helmet is wrong, though...I'm trying for slightly more game accurate...The Clone Emporer's "Ultimate Evil" is a good starting point, but I still need pics of the back of the helmet...

wish I had more reference I made the helmet before the game even came out I need to retool on accuracy now that its out

wish I had more reference I made the helmet before the game even came out I need to retool on accuracy now that its out
Hey Bigwater! When you retool the Sith Stalker you've got to show it off! I'm probably gonna want one. BTW thanks for the official permission on the avatar. :cheers

well it wont be long on the retool and Dookie Iam ready to kick start them all and a few new glad to finally get the time to get in here and enjoy it (y)

Please do!!! Your Nihilus and Revan are amazing!!!:love Now that you have referance, I can't wait to see what the Stalker will look!!! I will also prolly want one.(y)

Also, welcome aboard!!!:D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back