What Star Wars goodies did you get for Christmas?

en4cer3184

Jr Hunter
As the title says, what SW swag did you get for Christmas this year?

I got an R2D2 2-1/2 gallon aquarium. You can see the box in this photo, and click on the youtube link to see a short video of it that I took.

100_1032.jpg

100_1056.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1056.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that is awesome! never seen that before! ya, my SW Christmas began back in March of this year when i started this Boba Fett project...:lol: :rolleyes

I saw those R2 tanks, they are pretty cool. You should post some pics when you get some fish in it.
Since I didnt really need anything else, I went all Fett gifts this year:
Sidewinder blaster kit, a few Heiland flash tubes, Taco sling, mohair girth belt, Paterson Chemical stirrer and print squeegee, Korn3000 US Divers Buckle, and a helmet interior from Stormrider.

So far I got my subscription to SW Insider renewed and a friend gave me one of the reference books from a few years back. Due to illnesses, we still have two more Christmas gatherings coming up so I'll see what turns up at those.

well my misses got me the hasbro 501st clone trooper helm ,i have to say that there was some tranfers with it so i made it to captain rex hehe ;)

I got the interactive r2d2 from my sister. You can see what it does on youtube. This thing is great. The kids won't leave it along!

Well, I got this Master Replica's ROTS Darth Vader helmet, which I subsequently repainted in the gunmetal grey and black paint scheme for my fan film (yeah, I know the purists are going to rail on me for using this particular sculpt for my film, especially since it's set between ESB and ROTJ, but I love the look of it.

Cnv0001.jpg

Cnv0002.jpg

Cnv0003.jpg

I didn't get any Star Wrs stuff for Christmas. Even though I had the original trilogy dvds on my wish list. But, I did buy myself a Boba Fett T-shirt from Mark Ecko. Its very cool.

I got a Mark Ecko Fett hoodie, Clone Wars DVD, Boba skin for my PSP, oh and some magnets with me in costume that my wife got made up somewhere

I got the mark ecko boba fett hoodie from my wife.
My sister and mom gave me a tan boba fett shirt from hot topic. Tan shirt with the barge on it.

Got myself an AP Stormtrooper kit with JD Shoulders and TM shins and handplates. Going ESB Elite, about $1200 put into my new Stormtrooper so far.

I know its late but i was lazy...lol

My Bro got me this.

Vintage SW.
rszimg2601of7.jpg
rszimg2603bl5.jpg

I also got SW lego for the Wii BUT I'm gonna return it for a PS3
game, called MGS (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back