Are there any TDHer's that like....

I like it. I'm awaiting the arrival of my new 6 string bass.

try this.....give him a little bit to get rockin'. He's really grooving about 1:20. One of my favorites. He plays for Uzeb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like prong "snap your fingers...snap your neck" If you haven't heard it give it a listen it has some awesome bass guitar in it!!

I've only played bass in one band. Simple stuff and I think the bass is one of the most overlooked instruments for talent. Jazz and funk are the sweetest bass styles ever and very hard to play.

I enjoy all types of music! From Lamb of God, to Celtic Woman haha. I'm very open minded. I myself plays drums, piano, and compose in FL Studio and Logic.

El1te

You ever hear Stu Hamm on bass? He toured with Satriani and Steve Vai like 10 years back, what a performance! Ive been playing guitar since 1986, started the drums a couple years ago. I like all music, but country doesnt really work for me. I love Tool, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Pantera, major heavy metal influence. I also like the big hair bands of the 80s: Poison, Skid Row, Slaughter, Queensryche, Van Halen...but hey, sometimes a little Durran Durran never hurt anybody!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back