FP ARMOR V.3

Bought time bruv... ;) (JK)
If ANYONE at all is after some awesome armour in the new year then I totally recommend this...

This gets the Mojo double thumbs up! (y)(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost have a full set but I am short a cod piece. If you are willing to do one off pieces I would be interested in getting one. Once again welcome back!!!!

ESB for me pls
quote for shippin to UK pls if more than thread suggests - thanks FP

aside from the complete set above; if bits also available - would like quote on collar, back piece, kidney and cod piece
would prefer if its sent as one package to save on shippin.

if its easier to push me back to a run later in the year so you have excess parts to part out - dont mind either matey; I am a patient man.

*edit FP - I am a bit confused; I thought the ROTJ SE was ROTJ armour + ESB lid; but was goin through the post provided above, and u mentioned that it was ESB ARMOUR repainted as ROTJ. will pm u for clarification!*

hey Chris, count me in for a set please!! ESB version...have to have a set of this armor!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY....

Right now, I just need a spare set of ESB shoulder bells, so I'm content to wait until the initial run is over. But it is SO GOOD to see ol' FP back in business!

Im down Charlie Brown for ROTJ!!!!
Holy Poop on a stick X Mas came early!!!!!!
If possible may I not get the back armor in the set? If its ok just PM me the price change. Thanks, Ivan

I would have to say, I'm very interested in a set.. ROTJ.... They are very nice and look worth the price, considering the conversion from NZ dollars :eek:

dude, I've been waiting for this for so long, and now the day has finally come! wahoo! I was on the list for the last run, so if you would put me on the new list :)

ESB please!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back