FP ARMOR V.3

I'm so sorry I missed your post ! :eek:

Actually, at this time there is only movie sized. Because of personal circumstances, I was unable to make the larger version yet anyway.

As far as fit goes for someone of your stature, they should actually fit quite well. By default, movie sized is actually a thinner fit as most people never realized how small they really were until this last few years :) Jeremy Bulloch although was 5 11 - 6 ft, he was VERY thin when he wore the suit. It was later when "other" actors wore the suit that the gauntlets didn't fit sometime and you would see the seams popped :lol: Most other makers have reduced their gauntlet sizes to meet a sort of newer "standard" in sizing. Mine, are about the same size they have always been ;)

Thanks,

Chris

Cool, then please keep me on the list for a set of ROTJ gauntlets. I saw the sign up link but it was for ESB

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in the following kits and hope you can squeeze me on the lists for:

- ESB armor kit
- ESB gauntlets kit

Does tk409's chest light fit your slots?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi Chris,

Just want to make sure you have me down for the new ESB gauntlets. Please let me know and confirm I'm on the list and I will get payment out to you. thanks.

I'm interested in mix and match if that happens. I need the chest/collar/ab armor and cod pieces. These look so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, but you know that.
Thanks,

I'd like to sign up for an FPH we spoke about Chris.
I posted in the other thread and sent a pm just incase.

thanks, jon

just saw this thread. Sign me up for ROTJ armor and gauntlets. I'm in NO RUSH. So take your time. I have to pay a couple of bills first and then I can come up with the money.

Scott

Alright Chris,

My birthday is in a few days. You can send those to my address. You have it right?

Hah just joking...or am I :confused

Good stuff Bud!

Hi Chris, I'm on the lists for Armor, Gauntlets, and Bucket. I was wondering if there is a particular rattle-can primer you (or any one of these amazing painters out here) recommend on your products?

Thanks,

Timmer

Man, I came back too late for FP's latest runs :( I've got his armor, and I've gotta say it's the closest to screen accurate I've seen from ANY maker...now I just need gauntlets and a bucket :)

The man that started this thread is the one that makes it... He does runs so you'll probably have to wait till the next run cause he just closed this last one. and not to sound like a broken record buuuuuuuuut... using the search function and just taking your time and doing some research will do you wonders.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back