FP ARMOR V.3

You know, it just occurred to me today just how bad the ROTJ/ESB ratio has become ! It looks like ROTJ is a dying breed !! I'm glad I "turned coat" last year before getting embarrassed :lol:

To the ROTJ'ers out there .... that was of course, me kidding with you

;)

FP
I remember when I was 1 out of like 7 ESB Fetts that TDH had about a year ago. Look at where we are now... You guys are making me go PPv1!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it just occurred to me today just how bad the ROTJ/ESB ratio has become ! It looks like ROTJ is a dying breed !! I'm glad I "turned coat" last year before getting embarrassed :lol:

To the ROTJ'ers out there .... that was of course, me kidding with you

;)

FP

REALLY a dying breed:eek: But thats only cause ESB Fett looks cooler:D

Hi FP.

It is wonderful to see you back.

You can count me in for a set of ESB gauntlets.(y)

Cheers!
~Kevin

You have me listed for 1 set of ESB Armor, can you add me to the ESB Gaunlet list. Thank you. Just let me know when you want the money. I am really looking forward to this . Thank you again from RED11.

is there a FP helmet thread, where I can see the kit? does it come with the visor and everything?

I'm just wondering what all is included... the T-visor? the stalk? The range finder?

I'd also like to know what all is included with the guants. thanks FP :)

Hey FP, i checked the old thread but couldnt find an answer. is the V.3 Backplate any bigger than the V.1?

Question for you about the gauntlets.

What size will you have them in??? On the Gauntlet link you say that you have 2 sizes. Small & movie sized. I am only 5'7 and would need the smaller sized ones. Will you be able to do them??? I am on the list right now. But if they are only movie sized I feel they will be too big for me.

Thank you for doing a run on your stuff, It looks very, very good !!

Thanks for the pics. beautiful artwork mate! (y)

I didn't see the stalk or the T-visor in those pics. are those included though? I may have to wait on the helmet, depending on if it comes with all the parts, or whether or not the parts are easy to get.

Is the flamethrower and everything in those pics come with the gauntlets?

You still do ROTJ gauntlets too correct? have pics. of those?

I'd like to get in for a helmet please.
That is unless, you are planning on making some sort of new modified helmet?
; )

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back