For Those Who Pray

I had to go to work yesterday, and did not go to see her afterwards. I am still trying to kick this cold. I need the rest and she does not need the exposure. I spoke with her nurse.
Physical Therapy had her up and in a wheelchair for 2 hours. The nurse said she is recovering well. I will go to see her today.

Thank you everyone, the warm wishes and prayers mean so very much to me.

*hugs*

THANK YOU everyone!!

Mom is back at the new "home" she is healing. She is lifting her leg a bit and the pain is much, much, much less. I have started to make hospital gowns that look like dresses for her. I got her TV hooked up, purchased a DVD player and watched "Oklahoma" with her yesterday. Mark and I have been visiting everyday. Her mental well-being is 100% better than it was. *big relief*

So, I am going to get back to the sewing biz soon. Thank you to all who are patiently waiting for their orders. I will do what I can to get things going and get your costumes out to you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Debbi

My mom is finally up in her wheel chair and is undergoing physical therapy. She was so happy to finally be out of bed yesterday. Thank you all again for your prayers and support. The sewing shop is now open. I've shipped your suit, spats. vest and neckseal to you 22split you should have them soon! PM me if you have any question. :cheers

Sorry Deb that i didnt see this sooner but my prayers are with you and your Mom.
I'm sure your mom considers herself lucky to have a great and loving daughter!

Thank you again everyone. She is having physical therapy now and continues to do well.
It can be frightening to have a break, especially at this age. It takes a long time to heal. But she really looks better everyday.

*hugs*

Hi Debbie,

I'm really riding drag on this but rest assured she'll be in my prayers.

Stay safe and strong.

Tim.

All of you are so very kind! I really do believe that God has a small place in his heart for Boba Fett and perhaps he is a fan. The prayers, thoughts, and wishes that are sent out from those here, really do make a difference. Thank you everyone!!

My Mom is doing better everyday. Mark and I have been visiting her almost everyday now. Her mental state is 100% better and she is in physical therapy and her leg is healing. Here is a pic... She just turned 80 in December.

IMG_0065-1.jpg

Oh and on a sewing note. I am sewing again and trying to get everything out. To all of you who are waiting........ THANK YOU!!

If you have any questions, send a PM

Cheers
Debbi

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back