For Those Who Pray

Hey Deb... Ive been offline for a while and hadnt seen this...

My prayers are with all of you over there. Take care of eachother and try have a good chrissie ok?

Lots of love and best wishes from all the way over here in Perth Western Australia for all of you, especially your mum.

Matt

you have my prayers as well!! I think her prayers have been answered already with you bringing her closer to you!! Both of you have a very merry Christmas!!!

Update: Good News!!

My mom is incredible. There were three possible options, 1. Setting the bone only, 2. Setting the bone and reinforcing with a steel rod up into the femur and screws, 3. Plate and screws, which would be so very invasive, should not go into detail, but it would be
seriously invasive.

We ended up with # 2, My Mom is amazing. 2 hours of surgery, 2 hours of recovery and she was making jokes and being her normal wonderful self. When she hurts, she just says, "it hurts" she said a bad word a couple of times, and apologized, " it is not pretty to say that". I left her about an hour ago, she is medicated and sleeping.

She was not happy to have surgery, she still thinks it is B.S. but she is already better. Her pain is down from a 10 to a 7, and now she can heal.

Thank you Everyone for your prayers and warm wishes. I knew where to go, where the "force" is strong. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to Everyone!

Hug your family and friends, appreciate every day. None of know if we will have tomorrow. I am glad to have one more, of hopefully many more, Christmas' and days with my Mom.

*Cheers* *hugs*
Debbi

Deb, I am so sorry that I didn't see this sooner :cry You have done so much for my family and I feel I let you down.

But, you and your Mother will be in my prayers nevertheless for continued recovery and a much better New Year for you both

I'm so glad that you are able to be with her now

Merry Christmas, God Bless ...

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very glad to see she is recovering well! You've done so much for me, I will make sure she is in my prayers tonight for a swift recovery.

I hope your Christmas is wonderful Deb!

Your friend,

Branden El1te

We went to see Debbi's mom yesterday, she seemed in high spirits but in some pain. We had to leave with in an hour and a half because Debbi has a bad cold. We both thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts during this time, and hope that you all have a wonderful New Year! I'd like to ask that you all keep Deb in your prayers as well since this whole thing has run her down quite a bit. Thanks, Mark.

Thank you everyone! I knew just where to turn for amazing prayers!

Merry belated Christmas and best wishes to everyone and your families, and for a prosperous and healthy New Year.

P.S. The sewing shop should be open and back in full steam soon. ;)

Glad to hear you mom is doing better, Debbi. I'll be praying for a speedy and full recovery for her. Happy New Year and keep us updated!!!

A'den

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back