Hello from Ohio

Ordo Skirata

New Hunter
Hello all! I am Mike from Ohio. I am in the process of building my mando armor for entrance in to the MandoMercs. Was told to get on over here because it was a great place to learn new things about building my kit. So far I have my armor plates mostly done. I have a kama, and holster belt on the way. I have a vest that now that I have my plates is seeing that it is pretty much **** for my needs. I have a nice flight suit in mind but those things are expensive seeing as how much I have shelled out in the last 3 weeks. lol! Helmet, well I am going to order a custom fiberglass helm from gypsyboy. From what I hear he makes awesome ones.

Aside from that I am a chef and am a single father of an awesome 10 year old little boy who has Asperger's Syndome. Of which is a mild form of autism for those that didn't know.

Welcome brother! I go to school at Shawnee State University in Portsmouth :)

El1te

You go to school at Shawnee!? I went there for a year after high school. It used to be a pretty nice place. Haven't been there for quite some time though. I only live about 45 minutes from Portsmouth. Small world.

Heh yeah man! It is a bit small from what I am used to back at Pittsburgh... but it offers a game 3D art degree and its affordable, so I am here :). Where do you live t_bone9600? Maybe we could chill at ashland or huntington sometime :D

El1te

Heh yeah man! It is a bit small from what I am used to back at Pittsburgh... but it offers a game 3D art degree and its affordable, so I am here :). Where do you live t_bone9600? Maybe we could chill at ashland or huntington sometime :D

El1te

That could be cool. I live in Jackson. Getting ready to start working in Point Pleasant, WV. My wife has a really good friend that lives just across the river from you.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back