Last of the Classic MOW JB Jet Pack Kits

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Last of the Classic MOW JB Jetpack Kits

Hey Guys,

If anyone is interested in a Classic Boba Fett Jet Pack Kit..I'm planning on pulling 2 complete kits over the Christmas Holiday. These 2 Kits will be the very last of the same JB Project Jet Packs for 08'. Cost is $350.00 with US shipping included. I'm only offering these final 2 so don't wait..Please drop me a pm if your interested.

Merry Christmas,

Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
BFS1,

It could be some time before I get to completing a new version JP..I've got some really big projects in the works and there taking up most of my time. Hope this helps.

Christian

It's difficult to say..I'm really leaning towards doing less and less of this particular genre to make way for my other works. I can say for sure that the existing jet pack kits wont be around. The molds simply can't take anymore than perhaps a few more pulls.

Oh man...Sooo tempting...... I just cant afford one after all the other stuff I have bought. Hey how bout you send over a jet pack for "Close Inspection"

Haha if you know what I mean...

Ill just keep it for a long time... :D

I am new here so I don't know much about all the jet packs, but is this the same as a Jango Fett jet pack? I know Jango has 2, but I am wondering if it looks the same as the Boba pack

I am new here too, so i don't know what you mean by "classic". Is there an updated one or something? Also, let me know how the ordering process goes, do I give you a deposit and the rest when the item is ready to ship? Again I am new, so please understand if these questions are stupid.

i believe it is the same a the jango vs obi wan fight scene. i am not a jango expert..
this pack will work for ROTJ or ESB boba.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your interest and welcome..

Yes, Tom's correct...Same JP with slight mods. Many members have used my Classic Boba Fett JP's pictured here for there Jango JP's with much success. I also do the Jango Arena JP pictured on the left...Many collectors in Germany have purchased them..I've got to visit that country. As for purchasing a kit....Paypal is the desired payment. Payments are made in full and the kits take about a week to complete.

I thought Jango's "obi-wan fight scene" pack was pretty close to the classic boba. And thanks for posting the pics of the Jango Arena JP, looks great.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back