Anyone heard from Marrow Sun lately?

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Just curious. I had paid for an interior kit quite awhile ago. I've been pretty lenient and understanding, but I paid in mid-september. He's responded when he came onto the site, but has not sent anything out.

Don't take this the wrong way, this is not meant to be a bash thread by any means. Just wanting to know what's up. I'm not upset or frustrated, just concerned about what's going on with him, and hope nothing has happend, resulting in this silence.

Thanks!

-TC

Last I heard, that he was out of the Helmet production game, but I believe he checks on here sometimes. I am sure that he isn't just purposely ignoring you. He is a real stand up guy, so most likely something personal has happened.

Or he may have forgotten.

Last I heard, that he was out of the Helmet production game, but I believe he checks on here sometimes. I am sure that he isn't just purposely ignoring you. He is a real stand up guy, so most likely something personal has happened.

Or he may have forgotten.

Oh yea, I know, that's why I'm not all angry or the like. LOL I hope he didn't forget :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I kinda thought that you had read that thread.. Just thought to be sure.
I know that MS has been around here for some years, and although he stepped out, he might check in sometimes.. I just hope you can make contact with him via PM or something other.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back