Greetings from the frozen north!

Fett Fan

New Hunter
Wow! Where to begin? I have been floating around here looking at this tremendous site and all of the extremely outstanding work that everyone has created so I finally decided to join up. I have been into Star Wars costuming for a couple of years now and have been wanting to expand into a different character than Darth Vader. Boba Fett is tied for my personal favorite so I am now perched on the edge of committing myself to the costume fully.

I have been in the process of putting together my first ROTJ bucket and I will get some pics up soon.

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am looking forward to exploring this site and meeting everyone. I am hoping to get pics up of my SGT Fang lid within a week and I am really looking forward to seeing what people think. Any advice on posting pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome. Lots of stuff to read and lots of helpful hints to take in. i've never met a better bunch of people to talk to and get advise from. Friendly, kind and wise they are.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back