officialy graduated thursday!

Katua Fett

Active Hunter
Well ladies and gents, Im officially graduated college Thursday with a major in Animation and Visual Effects and will receive a Bachelor of Applied Science from Ex'pression College for Digital Art.

if youre bored check out my website....
www.matthewvalverde.com
though be patient, it takes time to load even with samll file sizes,

its best used in Firefox
if youre using IE (hopefully not) you have to scroll down when clicking a link.

and if youre havnt seen my Fett in Star Wars already, make sure to check out the compositing under portfolio!

And crit would be welcomed. And yes i based my layout of halo haha

also.....im looking for a job! haha

I think a few of us are graduating and heading to unemployment :facepalmI will be graduating too this Saturday with a Master's of Science in Aerospace Engineering emphasizing in Fluid Mechanics and Propulsion from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Now I have to find a job so i can start building starships and funding my next costume:D

Congrats Katuna Fett!

I think a few of us are graduating and heading to unemployment :facepalmI will be graduating too this Saturday with a Master's of Science in Aerospace Engineering emphasizing in Fluid Mechanics and Propulsion from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Now I have to find a job so i can start building starships and funding my next costume:D

Congrats Katuna Fett!

Grats graduates!

DJ! That's my alma mater! I got a degree in Electrical Engineering from there in 06! Grats man! I know what a trial engineering is at that school. ;-)

Congrats Katua, I bet your ready! I will be graduating very soon also, getting my Bachlor's in Safety Engineering in Petroleum Services.

Right on grads! Gradding from college is a great accomplishment. It's a long, hard road that takes a lot of dedication. Good on you both! I like the digi art thing but we Engineers must stick together...!!!

:cheers

geebers i feel that you enginers might be the ones we need teh most with everything thats been going on. Thanks for all the compliments and congrats to you Dark Jedi, and stick with it Combatbaby!

Grats graduates!

DJ! That's my alma mater! I got a degree in Electrical Engineering from there in 06! Grats man! I know what a trial engineering is at that school. ;-)

That means we were both here at the same time (I was an undergrad fall 03-spring07 and a grad fall 07 til now) I never saw another fett during that time though :confused

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back