Good source for wookie scalps....

Shinobi Fett

Active Hunter
Hey all!

I found this site, and I think it will work out pretty good for wookie scalp construction. I just got several yards in a few colors, but have yet to start messing around with them. On initial inspection, they seem a little on the thin side. However, the ROTJ/exhibit scalps are all much thinner looking than the ESB, which I'm shooting for. The good thing here is that these are pre braided, though they do have unbraided available too. Once I start putting these suckers together, I'll let you folks know how it fares. Well, anyway here's the link

http://www.crafts4me.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=c&Category_Code=_mohairbraided

Will do! I'm currently finishing up (optimistically) my bucket paint job... at 4 years and 3 re-paints later, I'll be posting pics of that soon. Then I start the scalps and finish my gloves.

hmmm ..i see its dolls hair ,however evolution uses the same stuff for his wookie scalps ,correct me if im wrong anyways :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back