RPF Registration

tbone9600

Active Hunter
Anyone have any idea as to when they will be opening up again? I know it's been a while since it has been. Seems like every time it's been open I mis it by just a couple days.:(

:lol: I was seriously just considering asking the same thing, but was afraid to because I figured the answer was out in the open or something, and I just couldn't find the thread announcing the date there. :lol: Evry time I lurk over there I find something I want to buy...So I need to join!

There used to be a thread in which the last summer's new membership dates were announced. It is deleted now (as far as I can tell). I am a member there, and I just PM'med Treadwell, a moderator over there about this. As soon as I get reply, I'll post the news.
-V

Awsome! Thanks Chibi! :)

Ya, I was also registered there, many years back, but my account I'm sure was deleted due to inactivity. But now I'm dieing to get in, LOL.

Sheesh! Sorry guys! I did not think that the thread could be only read by members.. Sorry about that. Well, I'll have to check it for you, and get back to you as soon as I can..

Ground_Trooper, you are teasing on the guys above. They are just dying to get in..

Jodo, can you remember your username over the RPF? I was told that no one has been culled for lack of activity. Maybe your registration can be refreshed..

Defstartrooper over RPF said this about new members;

"I think membership registration opens every 3 months or so, there's usually a thread announcing when it's open."

I hope a more definitive date will be brought up from someone. Still, if the last open registration date was late august, and they open it once per three months, I would wager that January is a happy month for many. Rest assured, if I see any indication or updates to my thread, I'll let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be more like every 6 months, there was registration last December and then in June.
I'm pretty sure that at least for the last two, a stickied announcement thread goes up in every subforum.

Yeah, a stickied announcement went up at least on the summer. I found the thread a month too late when Boomer asked about this the previous time. That thread is now deleted, but if they allow registration two times a year, the time should be up by any day now..

i wish i wouldn't have forgotten my password over there. the administration has been no help, i've had 5 RPF members try to help me out but the mods don't get back to them.

no hope of re-registering anytime soon either. it's just annoying

Jodo, can you remember your username over the RPF? I was told that no one has been culled for lack of activity. Maybe your registration can be refreshed...

I'm fairly certain it was Jodo or jodo, I checked the members list, and I don't see it. But I've got it wrote down in my passoword book as such, so I have no idea. :wacko (I've got the password and evrything...)

EDIT - I'm lurking there right now and I can honestly say I see about $3000 minimum worth of stuff on this one page alone that I would give someone's arm for.

Def going to keep an eye on this! I wante dto get in for awhile now but always miss it. Thanks for letting anyone intrestedin the know.
Cheers!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back