RPF Registration

Synasp, a moderator at the RPF posted this on my query;

"Registration request noted. We'll lock a date and post."

So, I'd wager that there's going to be a happy surprise to many soon enough...
I'll make more noise when they hit us with more definitive information.

Just thought that I'd chime in... As of yet, no affirmative date for new members on the RPF announcement forums, as well as others. I will keep checking this daily, and inform you guys if something comes up.. It seems that I was right on the January. Well, merry X-mas everyone..

thanks for keeping us posted.

No problem. I just hope I can help. Although I totally understand the policy on new memberships, as spam is the word on every forum...

Still it is unfortunately a burden for some proper (would be)members. I can only guess that the problem of spamming has been too great on Proptopia, as they no longer seem to allow anyone join.

That is just too bad, as the collective efforts on prop-related issues are being carried over several boards. It is a unfortunate that not everyone cannot join in, and share the normally, within the forums, free information. Still, this is totally understandable..

I just hope that all of you guys get in, and do more over there that I have done... And if my efforts contribute on that, my christmas is made..

Cheers, and let's hope for a nice surprise..

Still, that is all for updates for today. I have a date with a beautiful girl, and sorry, but she takes the place above you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
TCF does the same thing with closing registration, but its because the nuggets over run the place and ignore common sence some times. :lol: :p ;)

I've tried to join a few times before, but every time I get a message saying I was denied because my email service wasn't accepted. Apparently the email service that comes with my internet that I pay for isn't good enough for them. So I just said forget it...

I suggest you guys get a throw away hotmail or whatever email address and use that for your registration, also use your same board name from here or where ever else and password so you dont forget jumping from forums too forums.

RPF isnt as family oriented as here but everyone over there puts together amazing stuff that you wont see anywhere else.

aye wanted to join both TCF and RPF for ages
I feel so.... unwanted *waaaaah*

Nate

Its your lucky day, because WE WANT YOU FOR TCF!

:lol:p;) But seriously. Registration at TCF is open untill Feb 15. :) I'm Radium over there. (Which brings me to Tim Allen's post)

I only ever use Jodo or for BSG, Radium. So if you know me one place, you know me evrywhere. :lol:p

Yeah, the full post is this;

"Registration is tentatively scheduled to open January 2nd until January 15th. The next window will not open for at least another three months.

Please let your friends and family know"

Thanks Wolverine Solo for posting. as for the rest of you, GET IN THERE!!!

oh wow TCF AND RPF here I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for heads up Jodo

aye - I am the same, Heatshock across all prop boards I use
been wanting to get some dress blues sorted for the longest time

Nate

*edit *

10min later.......... I got this back from TCF admin "Thank you Heatshock. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration" *

now I can spread my special kinda n00bness over there too?! wot was it u said Jodo? Spam freely across as many threads as possible? ;P

bwhahahahahha TCF today, RPF is 2 weeks, and in a months time..... THE WORLD!

mine mine MINE its alll mMINE! *wipes dribble of spit off corner of mouth*

MMMIIINNNEEEE!!!!!

thank you jodo and chibi - my sanity needed that

Last edited by a moderator:
Heatshock, you're quite welcome.. As well as anyone other who can finally get into the RPF.. I'm just glad that I could be of some help here..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back