Ouch!!!

Surfing down a roof...sounds like a painful, yet fun ride. I agree with FettOfficer...where was your JetPack? Glad you walked away ok. So I met the guy who played Long Duck Dong about a year or so ago where I work, and I swear he didnt look a day older than he did in that movie from like 25 years ago...SO ARE WE GONNA SEE THE PIC PLEASE???

I've never fallen off of a roof, but that sounds kinda painful. that must be at least an 8 foot drop. Did it knock the wind out of ya? I hope ya get that pic up soon, it's what we're all waiting for.

you take falling off the roof very well.

i'm amazed the camera was ready to take such a picture, unless he anticipated you falling...which would be sort of weird really

His bro was ready with the cam,,He knew taco was going to fall,,man I can't wait to see the pic!!,,HA,,sorry,,lol,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually he was tring to get a good picture of the lights being setup. My dad would say,"We setup lights every year but never took pictures". My brother meant to get a pic of me sliding down but got a pic of me already off the roof and on my way down. it was a lucky shot. Now my dad will be telling that story in the future with evidence.

I always wondered how people conveniently have a camera at these moments...I do they they know stuff is gonna happen before it happens!

It's all fun & games until someone falls off the roof... then it's hilarious!

Lol. Sorry. I know how scary that could be. I've never fallen off the roof, but two years ago the day after Christmas, my mother fell head first down our flight of stairs and broke her pelvis and had a really bad concussion amongst other things, but that was the worst of it.

Then last year I was driving with a friend and he lost control of his car on an icy road. After he regained control he stopped and looked at me because he couldn't figure out why I was staring at him all weird. He didn't realize that when he'd lost control that he didn't scream out a warning like 'HOLD ON' or 'OH....!' He calmly said to me '1.21 gigawatts!' If we had died the last words I would have heard would have been freakin' 1.21 gigawatts!

So, my question is Taco, on the way down, what was the last thing going through your mind?

Lol thats terrible. And falling off roofs hurts, a lot. I had the same thing working on the roof of my family's barn. I dropped my drill, stupidly dove to grab it... yeah, I rolled all the way down the roof, did a belly flop into the mud. Painful, and embarrasing :p

Uh..well if I remember correctly when I was sliding I was thinking I should prob lay flat and try to stop but for some reason I didn't and once I saw the edge of the roof and fell I felt like I was on one of those rollercoasters where you feel your stomach go up and you take a deep breath in and for some reason it feels like it hurts in your chest alittle. After that it was just tring to make sure I landed on my hands and feet.

Gonna go to wal-mart today to try and buy that new wire for the camera. I went to radio shack yesterday but they didn't have it

Wal-mart doesn't have the wire I need. I will post a pic from another camera of the wire connection and maybe someone here can tell me where I can get it.

Can't wait to see the pic... so I can edit it to have the sarlac waiting for lunch:p

anyway, at least you didn't get hurt otherwise we would be dedicating TDY.com to your memory:lol:

Oh trust me it happened..lol I just never got the wire for the camera. Lately with all that has been going on, the wire has not be a necessity. But as soon as I can I will show you.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back