My new bucket with Stormrider insides!

I was actually thinking about taking a battery and sculpting on top of it to look like a 'starwars power source'. Then you could put it anywhere and thats just where you put the 'power source'.

Ill ship you a free rubber MQ monday. PM me your addy.

Ill be in the shop all weekend finishing up my webley molds:)
ciao

M2

PM me your addy

That sounds like it could be cool, I'll keep that in mind. Let me know when you finish them I may grab a set.
pm sent.:D

I really like what you did with the inside, and a working RF too? Cool. How do you activate it? Is there a button some where on the helmet?

I really like what you did with the inside, and a working RF too? Cool. How do you activate it? Is there a button some where on the helmet?

This one is RC. I keep the switch in a pouch for now until I get it rigged in my gauntlet, glove, or ee-3!

Kevin

So i wanted to outfit the inside of my bucket and am using the Riddell miniature as a reference. any ideas where i can get padding that resembles this? I think stormrider used rubber pads...wanting to go with something a little easier on the hair

So i wanted to outfit the inside of my bucket and am using the Riddell miniature as a reference. any ideas where i can get padding that resembles this? I think stormrider used rubber pads...wanting to go with something a little easier on the hair

As far as I know all the replicas out there are rubber or foam. I just wear a dew rag and don't have to worry about it.

but what does that electronic stuff do?

_____
you want to clone me?

They are for the RC servo on the RF! It works great.

looks cool :) just one question: isn't it uncomfortable in there? o_O

Not uncomfortable except it is fiberglass w/ electronics so it is a little heavy. But fit it is perfect so that it doesn't spin. The insides are foam and are actually very comfortable.:cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back