My 1st Boba Helmet.

I know the dome is too large. This is mainly to learn from my mistakes and a fancy dress party in february so im not that bothered. Next one will be better...

Seriously the Cheekbone plates are destroying me how the heck do I do them I have tried quite a few different ways. Someone Pls help.

I cut some triangle slits and a bit of bending in the right direction. I worried about it too but then stopped once i had coverered them in filler/bondo. Dont worry about them being perfect as when you have filled and sanded they will look fine.

Also check out antmans threads. he has done two helmets so far and is a genius. Both thread are on here. Read his text as well cos he gives good tips. His attention to detail is outstanding.

Very.... Very.... nearly finished my first scratch build!!!!! Only have some detail work to do on the right ear (as you look at helmet). I am going to now make a rough costume as I have a fancy dress party end of jan but then I will start my second "perfect"! helmet. Going to use 1mm poly instead of cardboard this time.

Big thanks to W.O.F, Antman, Digifett, Count Dookie and loads of other people on here that have posted good stuff to learn from. I am now a TDH member for life!!!!!!

022.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

019 (2).jpg

020 (2).jpg

018 (2).jpg

My boba fett 'fancy dress' costume for the 'hollywood' theme birthday party. Also 3 other people turned up as star wars charactures. Thought I was going to be the only Star Wars geek!!!!!

003.JPG

033.JPG

009.JPG

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back