Leather Ammo Belt Interest for January/Febuaray

Alittle more about the making of the pouches

sew.gif

box.gif

clamp.gif

boxfinal.gif

Put me in for an ESB belt for Feb. Going in for back surgery around then so I'll be all messed up but I'll give payment sometime by late Jan.
Dan

Need waist size?

Hi Taco, my current waist size is like 38-40 ish, I'm not sure how much bigger you need to make it to overlap or connect correctly. Let me know if you need more info, also I can paypal you whenever you'd like.
Thanks,

Timmer

Tim

Hey guys I've updated the list, there seems to be some interest so I'm ordering the leather I need. It will take few weeks to get here so it looks like we will be on for the last week of January or first week of February.

Note* When I start collecting payments you will need to enter your actual waist size in your comments along with your TDH name. Also when I mean waist size I mean the area where you will be wearing the belt at. I will be adding the extra length for overlap.

Hi Taco, will there be a separate thread with our names on a list?

Will you PM us with payment request info, or can we send pmt and size info once we see our name listed?

And.....do you have a total price?

Thank you very much, have a safe New Year,

Tim

There will be a new thread, I will send a pm to those who have asked. As for the price, I'm holding the old price. Even though leather prices have increased abit I'm gonna hold it at the old price, and as long as the post office doesn't increase prices anytime soon it will stay the same. The price is $150 shipped for folks in the US. $165 for most outside countries, but Australia will run $180 shipped. I don't know why its more compared to the other countries I've shipped to but it happened to me twice where I paid alot more than expected.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back