New guy!

GlockInk

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone! New guy here..Looking to build up first set of Fett armor...as soon as I can sell of some of my horror collection!

welcome mate.
now u cant say a statement like that and not elaborate - horror collection, intriguing - wot kinda collection? let me see let me see!!!

as for Fett - u decided on Boba or Jango yet? which ever u choose - sure u will find all the info u need on here. me? I'm new too, but let me know if I can be of any help

Nate

Been collecting horror for quite some time...alot of masks and props, I also collect and enjoy firearms. I work as a tattoo artist in Albany, GA.Im hoping to get a Boba suit, but Jango would just as cool! Heres a pic of part of my collections...My tattoo work can be seen at: www.myspace.com/nitemares1031 Hope to talk to some of you guys soon!

01-1-1.jpg

IMG_2691-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where to start on a boba? well u are already in the right place - right here on the TDH!

depends on wot u are goign for at the end of the day... is it a cossie for urself? 501 Legion clearance? how much u want to spend?

they go from extremes of cheap and cheerful cardboard armour (check out WOF templates) to top notch fan made armour like Fett Pride and Bobamaker. I am british - so I am biased ;P although considerin the exchange rate at the moment - there cant be a better time to buy a BM set (check out his website - its just a joy to look at!)

ur horror collection scares me. I would hate to walk into that room! thats a worryin gun collection. I live guns myself - but unfortunately live in UK. I am ex-Army myself, and love the M16 rifle and the colt 1911. I am now reduced to shot guns only for the annual pheasant hunt ;D

theres lots of research to do as well - as there are loads of versions of boba fett - check out TDH wiki just to get u more confused!

good luck in ur hunt and research matey - and let me know if I can be of any furhter assistance.

Welcome GlockInk, if you're looking for a Boba you need to decide which version. ie. ESB(Empire Strikes Back), ROTJ (Return of the Jedi), SE (Special Edition), etc... Once you decide it will make things easier when searching for information/parts. I made the mistake of not knowing and have spent alot of time back tracking.

Welcome GlockInk!!! I saw your tattoos on myspace! Wow, you do amazing work! I have a Fett tattoo haha. IMO, no matter what you version you do, start with the helmet :D

El1te

Glock,
Start here...

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=17421

FYI this is a pricey costume to make.

I decent Fett can cost you $1000 - $3000+, but that really depends on how accurate you want to be, and also added is the cost for paint and materials.

Top makers here are FettPride, Bobamaker, Man of War, MLC, Crusier(Jango), Wickedbeard(metal armor)... just to name a few.
Mojo-Fett, Serenity, Asok, Russ Rep...make small hard to find parts.
Ladysewforus, Galactic Bounty Hunter, 99centaco, Tk409, Julie... make soft parts.

There are also plans from wizard of flight if you want to make your own stuff from scratch.

Cant get to the link...Still in that "new" status...LOL So Im stuck on here for a few. Im looking to just outright buy the parts pre painted...dont have much time, or skill to do it myself. Still searching as to which version of Fett to do...any suggestions? ESB seems to be the way to go...And if any of you guys are in or near Georgia, come by and get some tattoos to help me fund this suit!
www.myspace.com/nitemares1031

to buy it outright you are probably best to go with bobamaker. Either that or when you get access to the cargo hold keep an eye out on there for anyone selling stuff. Your portrait work is great. If you ever come out to california bring your stuff and do my star wars tattoos!

p.s. welcome to your newest addiction.
I hear that - got my Searge helmet and with a few days off coming around the holidays, I'm jones'n to get started! Plan is to get full costume together in 2009 - great new years resolution. Pretty sad.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back