/WIP Budget fett blaster ESB

Hellhounds

Active Hunter
I got my budget fett webley from seven today. This is my first blaster and I cant wait to get working on it. I'm in the process of cleaning it up right now and then turning it into an ESB. Great job seven once again for helping everyone out and showing what this community is really about.

Heres what it looked like out of the box.
budgetfett1.gif

Cool, thanks for posting and I am looking forward to your progress shots...
I am hoping to get my paws on one of these somewhere down the road...

So I've been working on this a little bit lately after getting alot of the parts to finish it. The flash tube is a grafflex but it works.

DSC02196.gif

yea haha. I did a little more then took another picture. Sucks being sick but I guess it's ok when you have your fett to work on

The bracket seems a little weak. I'm very carefull with it. I'm wishing I would have gotten one of those alum. Brackets a few months back.

I'm getting one of these too! I'm in the 2nd run!

I have a question though... do you think it's possible to reinforce the bracket by tracing it onto a thin sheet of aluminum? Could the thin sheet be mounted on the inside (not facing out I mean)? What do you think xfettx?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back