New girl in town

LadySythe

New Hunter
Greetings! Yeah, another chick moving in hehe :D

I knew about this site, but never really looked into it. Not until I finally got into planning creating a femme Mando. I was given the url to Mando Mercs, where I posted concepts. I've begun the process of getting my gear together, but finding certain information, pieces, advice, etc is getting a little scarce while doing it all at just Mando Mercs. So, after seeing TDH all over the place and suggested to check out the site here... Here I am :D

mini bio:

29, 2nd year college student majoring in Art, SW Junky, self taught artist. Darth Maul and Boba Fett my fav characters. Born and bred California girl.

Hey Sythe, Yay California Mandos! A buddy of mine just finished his armor and joined the Mando Mercs, and mine will be done in time for San Diego Comic Con. Hopefully we'll have a big mando turn out there this year. Think you'll be done? Take care!

Tyrian

Welcome to TDH!!! This is by far the best place in the whole GALAXY! lol. Great people here, anything you need, these guys/gals can help you!

El1te

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back