The Clone Wars: Clone Trooper Helmet Templates

Okay I got the file, Thanks to Skip for promt and courtious service. I am going to print it on card stock then build but I am worried about the size, and the viewer wants to scale the image to match my paper size??? can any one help me with this?

Thank you very much
Johnny

I love this Pepakura stuff, I've been building tiny little things I download all over the place to prepare myself for larger projects. I always use 110 weight paper.

I am working on this Helmet the only problem I am having is getting the stock to stick together. I started out using my trusty template glue stick. It worked decent on the dome but is failing under the stress on the face and jaw pices. I tried rubber cement but that is not working at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I am using regular card stock paper like you would purchase from any random department store like Wal~Mart. Mine is Yellow.

Skip, I really apreciate the fact that you continue to watch this board and help those of us who purchased your files. As a retail monkey I have soft spot for good coustomer service!

Oh even though I am sure I should know the answer to this question, what is PVA glue?

Currently I am using Blue Painters tape and seeing some limited sucess. I will post pictures eventually.

Thanks again!

I believe we call it Elmers Glue on this side of the pond :D I will give that a shot if the painters tape fails.

My plan, if it works, will be to use the tape on the inside only then I will do a light coat of resin on the out side to hold the shape firm then pull all the tape form the inside and reinforce the inside propper with Fiber Glass. From there I will do filler and shaping/sanding work on the outside.

hi guys!!!

I'm new here. I'm big Clone Trooper's fan. where i can download the templates? its free? or I have to pay for it?

I've used a few techniques in scaling Pepkura models to fit my own head and body frame but somehow it seems t make a project that's....let's say normally 11 pages to print and after i change the scale after my math it says it's 100+ sheets. This can't be right. Anyone know of a great method to scaling Pepakura models better?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back