SEC CHAMPIONSHIP AL VS FL

mrbungle

Active Hunter
florida gators are playing the alabama crimson tide for the sec championship today at 3 CT.

as a florida fan in alabama all i can say is:

GO GATORS!!!!!

i know none cares but ....................................................................go gators!!
off to the national championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!

All I have to say if your lucky SC had a brain fart against Oregon state otherwise you would be facing poss. the best defense of all time

All I have to say if your lucky SC had a brain fart against Oregon state otherwise you would be facing poss. the best defense of all time

Yes but instead they have to face the best offence of all time....5 consecutive games of 60 points or more (never done before) and 700 points in one season (also never done before) :D GO OU!!

Gator D, especially the secondary, is stout. I think it will be a good game. My hope is that OU is crowned the winner before the game starts and we roll up a nice OSU score! Go Gators!

florida just beat one of the toughest teams in the country, alabama. our defensive line was missing players ,our offense was missing one of our best guy besides tebow. and we still won. ou i doubt is as physical as alabma was. those boys play bloody nose football.
florida will be healthy for this one.

go gators!!!

I think it will be a good game. Ill root for OU but as you probably know thier track record in BCS games the last few years isnt too good :facepalm, except for the National Title in 2000. It will be quite a challenge to overcome the "home field" advantage Florida will have.

Im hoping for two Heisman quarterbacks playing in the game and lots of points. Defence is boring (y)

Yes but instead they have to face the best offence of all time....5 consecutive games of 60 points or more (never done before) and 700 points in one season (also never done before) :D GO OU!!

I believe last time OU had a huge run at the championship and were highly touted like they were this year (w/ Mcfadden) SC put them quitely in their place with a back 2 back natl championship ;)

Its no use arguing football with Tim....I just learned to drop it around that guy....even though USC totally blows this year....BWHAHAA

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back