Bobamaker

Hmm yeah, not sure what "real deal" means. It is very good quality and I have heard nothing but good things about dealing with him.

Hello Lordsurge, their products are of first quality, my armor came from him
the only problem it is that you have to wait, at this time Daz has many orders, their works are impressive and the best thing is the human quality!!!!!!!!
Ahh forgot the quality of painting it is incredible, it is very but very advisable friend, the one is here member and you can contact him.
Good luck friend!!!!!!!!!!!

(y)I will show him some pictures of their armor, I hope this helps you!!!!
:cheersLeo

DSC04137.JPG

DSC04136.JPG

Bobamaker, Daz. He a member here. Has been for ages. Check his site out. He does excellent work. He does most Boba stuff and some Jango. He can do custom as well.
Nice guy to chat to also.

Hi guys, Just to clear things up "Real Deal" is me saying is it as good as it looks and am not dreaming lol. Thanks for all the info guys very helpfull.

I got my Jango Helmet from him. Excellent service and I have to say an absolutely beautiful helmet. Top notch. You won't be dissapointed.:cheers

DSC02202.JPG

I have ordered a helmet from him that is due to come in, in a few weeks. Do not worry about bobamaker. It is very much worth the 12-15 week wait.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back