MOW JP Harness System (Prototype)

christian, could you show a few pics of the harness with a jet pack on it? how it fits, and sits with the pack. i'm having a tough time visualizing it. and maybe one of two with the back armor as well? i can't see it in my head, but i know i want it.

SN,

Yeah, I think that's the case for a lot of people..They're just not getting it !?

I'll put some reference photos together soon to help explain it :rolleyes

This bracket is designed primarily for my new Class II Boba Jet Pack which will be available in the New Year..

Hope this helps,

all this new stuff coming out, just when you thought you could see the light at the end of tunnel...:lol: heaven help us all!! love your work Christian!! (y)

Haha..

Yeah the new class II Jet Pack is looking pretty sweet..I've nearly redesigned the whole thing. As for the harness, I'm 86'n it for now. I'll redesign it and make it more user friendly then rerelease it along with the new Jet Pack..I'm also considering a new Jango Fett gauntlet with a retractable spring loaded "Talons" or blade detail as used in the Kamino scene..

:rolleyes

BF,

Wow...haven't seen this post in some time.

I've got ah whole box of those metal brackets sitting in my shop..It's a design that wasn't thought out enough and was 86'd..

Cool thing is they're the perfect bracket for hanging a Jetpack on a wall, got several in my shop :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back