Armor LoBH\'s Jango!!

V

Vec Toryn

Well, here it is, an exclusive look at LittleOleBountyHunter's Jango armor. I hope I got all the pics. :D

LoBH_Jango_1.jpg

LoBH_Jango_2.jpg

LoBH_Jango_3.jpg

LoBH_Jango_4.jpg

LoBH_Jango_5.jpg

Looking good there. (y)

you actually have to spell out image you know, Im not going to do all that cut and pasting :p

J Bear

Now 50% more lazy than before

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Ya, I know, I ended up editing my post several times to fix LOBH's sn spelling and forgot to refresh between edits, thus causing the tag spelling to revert. All fixed now :D

Lookin good. Now all you gotta do is sign up for Seeker's class on Jango poses. :lol:

Thanks everybody. Ive been workin all night on the chest armor, and makin it snaps, and tryin to keep it pressed on my body better but:
mgr-Chest is sintra, Rest is RA ( Thanks a whole bunch RA )
Pantera- They are Kenneth Cole MT Fuji's

Thanks again everybody, Critism is welcome, and the knees will be replaced by RA, once i paint them, and slits are in the jumpsuit for the straps!!!

The only criticism I have, is that you're wearin a Jango costume, and waivin a Team ESB banner. You some kinda :wacko ?

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back