RBF's custom... maybe I lost it...PIC HEAVY!

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
RBF's tribute Fett costume, FINISHED!!

I never thought I'd do this... but I had a thought and this is what happened... maybe some of you die-hard ESB Fett's will kill me for this...

anyways... I' ve made a custom thingy.

I' ve got no idea what the name is, I don' t know anything about mandalorians or whatever... basically this is just something that I' d like to do. If Boba would need some companionship and he would so happen to ask me to join in on some killer adventure... so here geek, paint up your suit... this is what it would look like.

that's the idea.

I just didn' t want it to look like: I don' t have the money, skill or patience to create Boba.

That's also why Boba's in the pics... been there too!!! seriously!!

anyways, I' m curious to find out what you guys and gals think of this...

bucketdoneig0.jpg

bucketdone2dh4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please watch the language. Per the CoC:

PROFANITY

The use of profanity is prohibited. For clarification on what qualifies as "profanity", please visit Wikipedia and search for “profanity” and “list of profanities” Profanity includes but is not limited to blasphemy (insults, slang or taking the name of a deity in vain), general insults and expletives, sexual insults or slang, and discriminatory insults or slang. Additionally, adding "@" or "#" or "$" or "%" or "*" or "-" or any other character in place of letters in curse words do NOT make those words acceptable to post. TDH has a profanity filter which will replace most inappropriate words with asterisks. Even though the word may not be visible, this does NOT make those words acceptable to post.

Wow! I'm really digging the detailing around the visor. Also, the orange & grey color scheme comes off really really well. Awesome work!

thanks everyone!!! It's been some time since I' ve posted some of my own stuff, I appreciate the positive reception!!!

thanks alot!!! :cheers

here's some outside shots, shows a bit more of the details...

img711540vg5.jpg

img711740od6.jpg

img711940aj8.jpg

img712140de9.jpg

The craftsmanship of this helmet is really incredible. The weathering / damage is fantastic. It truly looks like its been out in battle. Great Job.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back