Fett + Solo? Is this legal?

Boba Bolts

New Hunter
Hey guys, lol just found this a little ironic. I've been wanting to do a non-armor costume for those 6 hour events lol. Be nice to suit down halfway and not break my back hawlin the pack around :p soooo, after giving it some thought I've begun making my very own Han Solo costume. *braces self for swarm of angry Fetts*

View attachment 100810

After a little photoshopping I decided this probably is the costume for me :D I'm waiting for parts to come in the mail but I'm just about done.

ganna be kinda weird sometimes chasing myself, and sometimes running away...

Your eyes are to green for Solo XD, naaa just kidding, nothing some contacts cant do, oh and dont forget the shin scar

Remember that talking to yourself is not crazy. Not answering yourself IS crazy. I mean come on! Why would you not answer yourself???

yeah, yeah , he got with leia but that was just a cover for his alternative life style......

not that theres anything wrong with that...............

Just about finished with my solo. lol I got a pic of my friend wearing my fett and me taking a shot to the face. I'll post it as soon as my garrison does :)

hansolo1.jpg

The costume looks good, but "obi sean kenobi" is right, you do have a Luke quality to your face, more in the last pic.
(not that there is anything wrong with that)
You should photoshop yourself in both costumes. Interesting altar ego thing you got going on here.

Haha, pretty cool bro! Kinda neat, both Boba AND Han. I don't know much about Han honestly, my friend wanted to do a Han costume, is this accurate? I'm sure it is but I know 0 about Hans costume haha.

I too was considering my 2nd costume to be a non armor costume. It's very strong possibility I may do Darth Maul next :)

Good job brother!

El1te

This guy has a very Japanese Anime look about him, but still I need to hunt him down, where was his last known location:angry.......:D
Just about finished with my solo. lol I got a pic of my friend wearing my fett and me taking a shot to the face. I'll post it as soon as my garrison does :)

hansolo1.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back