My 95 DP

A

Appolo_50

I got a 95 don post helmet on ebay for a mere 80 dollars its even auto'd by Jeremy. Any thoughts as to why the price was so low? I don't think its because of warp but you can check some pics here www.angelfire.com/clone/myfettcostume/helmetpics.html
it has a slightly smooshed in right side but other than that the only bad thing I can find about the helmet is that it was worn by a smoker. But after 3 days and almost an entire bottle of febreeze it smells tolerable.

BTW I can't get myself to repaint it cuz the auto is my only of Jeremy Bulloch

Did the seller know it was 95 and further know the benefits for that release?

On a similar note a little while back I happened to find an auto'd helmet (from a signature series in 1997) but I could see the interior of the helmet and swore it looked white in the auction. It also came with a mirrored back/bottom plexiglass case! All BIN for $120.00!!!

I took a chance, grabbed it, and sure enough it was a dp95 white interior, signed with COA and a plexicase. Well I already have a JB auto and plenty of helmets. I planted my personally signed helmet in the case and sold the 95dp for what I paid for the whole lot. $120 for a white 95dp is a great price signed or not, so the only guy that got ripped was the original seller.

Just chalk yours up to right place at the right time :)

Phil

Welcome to the boards!

If the sig is authentic...I'd just put it under glass, shelf it, and
go look for another helmet to go play with.

My two cents, anyway.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back