JANGO FETT OUTFIT

jarice4

Active Hunter
Hi. Just to let all you Jango Fett lovers out there who are on a budget.There is a full Jango outfit up for auction on ebay right now and has 6 days to go.type in (removed #) and click "search" and you'll see it.Looks like some of the pieces are from STAR FORTRESS -BOOTS/Fiberglass Gauntlets/Cod piece/rope belt/vest and possibly some of the armor.The seller is from United Kingdom and they will ship Worldwide.I just wanted to let my fellow Fett Brothers know:cheers-Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry ,I should not have posted this here or discussed the item from Ebay.I was just trying to help others out.Again I apologize!Jeff

zOMG Star Fortress! Setting aside the fact that links to eBay auctions are frowned upon here unless they're your own: The topic is just about some dude who's selling his Jango costume on eBay. The auction doesn't mention Star Fortress at all, the OP said that. The seller isn't SFP, either as far as I can tell. I'm no Jango expert, but a lot of it looks passable for the price so far.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back