Stormtrooper measurements

Noturno

New Hunter
I am editing a Stormtrooper helmet high detailed in Papercraft, and I have a question, "what is the total height of the helmet?" What are your measurements?

If you can help me with these questions, just as soon be posting some pictures ...

Eu estou editando um capacete de Stormtrooper bem detalhado no Pepakura, e fiquei com numa dúvida, "qual é a altura total do capacete?" Quais são suas medidas?

Se puderem me ajudar com estas questões, estarei postando logo logo algumas imagens...

Here are the first images of the helmet, to encourage you!

Aqui estão as primeiras imagens do capacete, pra incentivar vocês!

readetransferncia3ut2.th.jpg
readetransferncia1ht8.th.jpg
readetransferncia2sl1.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody knows what is the size of this helmet?

All right, thank you anyway, still looking ...

Ninguém sabe qual é o tamanho deste capacete?

Está certo, muito obrigado assim mesmo, continuarei procurando...

Thank you, this will help me a lot.
Now I already have a basis to adjust the size of my helmet.

Muito obrigado, isso vai me ajudar muito.
Agora eu já tenho uma base para ajustar o tamanho do meu capacete.

Let say, that to you question isn´t simple answer. There are several types of helmets from based on "screenused" stuff to fansculpt. There are even fansculpts that looks like from movie. Every helmet can have a bit different size, shapes and dimensions. Next thing is how is particular helmet assembled, again you can have different dimensions even on same type of helmet.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back