Custom Mandalorian C1RCA's Custome Mando in the works!

C1RCA

Active Hunter
well I'm still cutting my helmet out from skips design but her is something i did up for you guys to see what it will look like at the end , but I'm a not a good drawer as well tho =|

Well tell me what you guys think

scan0004.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I trashed the pepakura helmet bought a boa fett helmet off ebay for like 50 bucks

here are soem pics what i got done so far

100_3865.jpg

100_3866.jpg

100_3869.jpg

100_3875.jpg

and some friends got my a jet pack kit for xmas

100_3859.jpg

agreed to thin I made mine with the thickest stuff I could find and it came out great not to mention one of the easiest builts Ive done in pep, One suggestion would be to add tabs manually to the visor then fiberglass it and then cut it out or leave it so you can make a mold and cut it out in the cast. Other than that your progress is amazing so far, I like it

well i finished painting for the most part theres a few more things i need to fix but i did add some wookie scratches to the helmet

100_3882.jpg

I have to agree with Skip, I got a custom job from him, but am using WOF for Fett.... anyway, you need THICK like the back of a legal pad, I used priority mail envelopes glued together, formed the bucket, then resin 'glass and bondo.

So go thick and no warpage.

You can't beat the feeling of making your OWN bucket, it's really fun (time consuming, but fun)

WOW! i so forgot about this thread! to be honest i didn't know i even had one lol but here is a huge up date

100_4081.jpg

lower armor cod , thigh shine and boot armor are BKBT by bruzer

Knees by dark-side

Circa3.jpg

Helmet made by boba maker =)

and here is a test fit i did
100_4073.jpg

it's almost been a year since i'v started on my custom mando

here are a few more things i like to show you guys

my cape made by woodman
100_4084.jpg

100_4069.jpg

my gloves , i really love them ^_^

100_4086.jpg

and my ammo belt with droid fingers
100_4085.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back