Custom Mandalorian C1RCA's Custome Mando in the works!

so me Alpha-Ø2 are thinking about doing a video in our mando for fun when we are done , he said probably get some of his friends to dress up as jedi so we could use them as targets in the video should be fun probably won't start till the summer

Ill explain the concept of the video a bit more :D

Since me and C1RCA are both bounty hunters, we will be hunting the same bounty fighting each other along the way. Not sure how it will end yet. Either we kill him at the same time, he gets away (dont like this one very much), Or some other bounty hunter kills him.

We would end up making to videos.. one from his perspective and one from mine. we would only show we the video of that person sees and thinks. Watching both of them will give you the full picture.

Comments and critiques welcome :lol:

wont been happen for quite some time.. gotta finish our mandos first :lol:

Hey Skup, you should pop over to my thread and check it out :D i'd like to have you opinion and how its coming (not very far yet)

I have my helmet almost completed, neckseal, and flakvest done. I have trashcan armor but C1RCAs graciously giving me some good armor pieces so im not using the trashcan ones :lol:

if you want check it out :D last page :cheers
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=33025&page=10

just some more test fitting
100_4094.jpg

100_4095.jpg

100_4093.jpg

The actual Jango boots are the Cole Pitcrew, but those GBX's you have are very similar yeah. I wouldn't mind a pair of those if I ever found a pair.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back